Cyberdelia is VTLUUG's second-generation VM server. It aims to replace Wood in the medium-term as a host for our more critical services. It is currently running CentOS 6.7.
Dmesg indicates it is a Dell PowerEdge 2900 III with board model of 0NX642.
It has 2 4-core Intel Xeon X5450 @ 3.00GHz, with 48 GiB DDR2 RAM clocked at 667MHz, which are Samsung M395T5160CZ4-CE65 4GiB sticks. For reference: the processor currently (2016 March) goes for about $20 on ebay 
It has 4 NICs, support for up to 48GiB RAM, and up to 8 hot-swap SCSI (SAS?) hard drives. The disks are configured with 7 931GiB drives, one 278.9GiB drive, and one 67.8GiB drive. The 7 identical drives are mounted in a ZFS-raid array, the smallest drive has an lvm setup on it, and a boot partition.
The current pool is RAID-Z2, and has a total capacity of 6.31TiB, of which 4.06TiB (64.3%) are allocated (as of 2016 March)
Cyberdelia has the following:
- cerealkiller - a Tor relay (Deprecated)
- crashoverride - a Tahoe-LAFS introducer (Deprecated)
- sczi - a mail server (not yet deployed/configured) (Repurposed)
- Rebuilt Acidburn - Shell server
- Milton - Old webserver
The following datasets are configured:
- /tank/nfs/home - user home directories, available over NFS to VTLUUG machines
- /tank/nfs/scratch - Temporary unimportant storage. Permissions are 777. No snapshots or backups.
- /tank/nfs/share - For sharing media between users.
- /tank/nfs/files - vtluug.org/files
- /tank/libvirt - VM storage
- /tank/tahoe - Tahoe-LAFS grid